Sunday 9 March 2014

Grail Sculpt - Immortality of Soul (IOS) Infernale

*credits image to Dollios

Oh my God ! A parcel arrived and this is special it's impulsed purchase and the first time I fell in love with the doll sculpt. I declared this is my grail doll !
Here's the story how I get one. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


It's small parcel and addressed from EMS China, I knew what it's gonna be!

The first time I saw this sculpt is from a doll fan page MK's Goldentales and her boy attracted my eyes. Here's one of the picture from her.

*credits image to MK's Goldentales

 Aren't they GORGEOUS?!  ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ First, I saved the pictures and put them in my eye candy's folder and made them as my laptop's wallpaper too. As I stare to the picture everyday, I started have the urge to keep him.. and that's when the hunting begun!

I did post anywhere doll related in facebook if anybody fancy to let their Infernale go and a kind friend told me , she saw someone selling him in Den Of Angel forum. Though, I couldn't access 'marketplace' due my post was low. She helped to copy-paste the advertisement on my facebook chat. Therefore, I manage to contact the seller via forum PM.

This is the IOS head original box. Glitter silver box wrapped in Kraft card.

The seller is from China (where IOS origin is) and luckily she's negotiable and agree to let off in $300 include shipping & delivery fee. The price is fair since I think Infernale is one of limited sculpt which I don't know when it's going to be release again.

To be honest, I got trouble in payment because my budget it tight during that time, however I am lucky to have my bf willing to lend me some cash.

She shipped out 28 February 2014 using EMS service and I received him on 5 March 2014 , (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 that's quick. Somehow I half excited when got him, because I don't have yet his body. I got non comfortable with floating head.

So here how he looks :


He looks awesome, isn't he?! On photograph, he relects pretty normal peach skin, however with bare eyes he has little bit yellowish. He came with original box, certificate of authenticity (C.O.A)  and 2 extra tongues, which are the best part of him. The C.O.A is cool because it's a pvc card rather than normal paper card.

He got hook on his head where I found it peculiar because I only has Dream of Doll as my first doll, it troubled me a little to open his head cap. There's IOS original gold plate in his head.

So here close up of Infernale COA and his tongues.

He was borned in 3rd August 2013, huh?

In term of size, his original body is 80cm with 9 inch of head. The original body is huuuge, I can't carry on with large dolls. If I would, I don't want keep any doll with height 70cm above.  However, I did some research since Infernale's head is big, I have to match with big body. It was hard getting some answer till finally one and two person (including MK's Gold Tale herself) recommended using Spiritdoll Proud Body Version 2, 70cm.

Look how huge is head, is ! It's already 2/3 of my palm.
*sobbies on my small Asian's palm*

Thus, my hunt is begun to complete this beautiful sculpt and make him sexayyyyy as possible ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ


I will upload his complete doll and announce his name when I complete him. Collecting fund for body and face up is the mission. Launccchhhhh !!

For large & clear picture, please visit my flickr. Clicky here ➨  Miko^Hon3y3a3y Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment