Thursday 21 January 2016

Hello ! Marissa :3



Wee ~ another new addition in the family. I swore to myself not to collect odd size for my collection , but then,  look at me now, holding some tiny dolls. Argh!

I don't remember where I saw Kikipop first. Little did I know she is Japanese artist collaboration with Azone and some years ago, they stop the production and she became so expensive (like three times of her actual value).

Hello! KIKIPOP  first version,
Marmalade Brown (left) & Honey Pink (right)

During end of year 2015, Azone and Kinoko Juice has decided to re-release again the Kikipop. My friend who really wanted her, straightly hyped and did not hesitate to buy her.

A few months later, they came up with the new version, Romantic Frill Sugar.

Hello! KIKIPOP Romantic Frill Sugar
Caramel Brown (left) & Milky Blonde (right)

I got poisoned (ノ_ _)ノ , so I shared with my boyfriend to buy her through a friend (which is also AmiAmi.com dealer).



I ordered around November 2015 and she reached on my hands on 12th  December 2015.

The reason I got myself a Kikipop is because she was hot limited item before and as she is re-released , this is my golden opportunity to own her within retail's price. Another reason is I got soft spot on kitty pout lips :3 hehe . . .it's true if you see on my favorite doll :

The Cat's Mouth

On recent update, I saw on newsfeed Azone & Kinoko Juice releasing new version of Kikipop, again ! You know what, it's on my favorite colour, dark hair girl. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello! KIKIPOP Sunny Bunny Date, Ichigo milk (left) & Chocolate (right)
 *credits to Kinoko Juice Instagram

If I did not have my current Kikipop now, I would get the Chocolate one !

Fine then, I could not spend my fund for another Kikipop, I have other priorities. >:(

I named her Marissa, it's beautiful name  that just right came into my head. I got feeling that if the first name I think is naturally good name.

Regarding her full measurement, I'm not sure yet since even on website provides little information. If I'm free, I will update here. So far, what I know is -:


HELLO! Kikipop Measurement 
Height : 23cm
Foot size : 3.9cm


I've made unboxing video + review of the doll. You may watch it here :


and here some un-boxing photos so you may see the Kikipop doll and accessories clearer.

KIKIPOP! Romantic Frill Sugar - Caramel Brown Unboxing

That's all from me. Don't forget to check my Flickr and Facebook page for latest updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment