Saturday 19 March 2016

Turning 27y/o & Japan Stuff Haul


Hello there, it's 15 March 2016 and remark that I just passed 27 years old ! Happy Birthday to me !
(omg I can't believe I'm close to 3x number , no.. (◑○◑)

..but I had great birthday ! Family and friends were by my side to celebrate it and there's cake !



My friend, Terrence, had family trip to Tokyo, Japan. He said he could help me to get stuff from there. That was a good opportunity!

I must mention that I wished to get a collector item, a Rozen Maiden suitcase.


The bag could fit 1/4 doll in curb pose (as she is sleeping) and it was not cheap because the production was limited. As you can see here, it costs around MYR700++

Terence is an angel because he could help me get it without front payment. (∩╹□╹∩)
That really made me so happy ( my finance still is not good ).

However, it's too bad that when he searched all over Akibahara there, he could not find it. ( it must be sold out because there's no specific physical shop for the bag ). I'm a little disappointed but Terence said I could pick another stuff he could bring back here. c:

So, I have made a video of the haul what he got for me in Japan (including 'omiyage' (souvenir) and some other stuff I bought through proxy from Japan, yay !

I hope you enjoy the video




Thank you so much, Terence 

No comments:

Post a Comment