Saturday 1 March 2014

Chocobi (チョコビ) is REAL !!

I'm sure you know the famous Japan's icon, Crayon Shin Chan (クレヨンしんちゃん). I grown up with this animation and it's still my favorite ! (I still collect the comic book).

Do you know what is Shin Chan's favorite snack? It's Chocobi (チョコビ). Maybe it stands as Chocolate Biscuit?

*credits image to Google

One day I went to local shopping mall, I found a Japanese store. The first thing I saw was a stack of Chocobis and I was like "whatttttttttt...", I can't miss this to get this. It was manufactured by Tohato/ Bandai.


So, I bought one Chocobi to taste it out. The price is RM8.90

Here's the box overview :

 Similiar to the animation right? This is so exciting

Let's see what's the ingredient of Chocobi :


Corn Grits (Not modified gene), Vegetable Fat, Margarine, Cocoa Butter, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Caramel Sauce, Salt, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Protein Hydrolysis & Cream.

I'm pretty much excited to open the box now. Like the real Chocobi, every box has surprises.  This one offers Shin Chan's key chain. The common one will be sticker. The sticker is silver-foiled full colour.

 
*credits image to Google & Bandai Chocobi Website
Those key chains are so cute! I wanted Shiro & Himawari one !

Let's open to see what I got inside.


Aww.. I only received sticker and no luck on key chain. This is somehow playing 'gatcha' feeling. I'm really bad luck in gatcha OTL (>人<)

Well, at least it has treat inside. *(¬、¬) hmmph.. this is something I said if I couldn't get things I wanted*


Starry chocolate biscuit ! Just like in the animation. How does it taste like?
Om nom nom .. yum yum.. its crunchy like cereal, more like cocoa puff. The taste how kids would love to munch !

Same goes to Glico Pocky, Chocobi has lot of flavor too, there are chocolate, vanilla, banana chocolate, sweet grilled potato, strawberry and others.

 *credits image to netgeo.com

Japanese snacks are unique and fun to eat. Basically, I will aim this for the gift inside. Huhu.. how many Chocobi I have to open till I get one?

P/S :
If anyone nearby Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, want to get this, you can buy at Ikano Power Center, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara. It's the same level with Pet Safari but on opposite site. (nearby lift). The shop not Daiso !


No comments:

Post a Comment