Monday 18 January 2016

Hello 2016 & Comic Fiesta 2015 Recap



A year goes by without I realized. At least, it's a good start when my Facebook fan page reach over 1,000 + 'Likes' , that was 700+ 'Likes' increased within 48 hours. Yay for me !

Moving on.

Photo credits to ComicFiesta.org

I got busy with commission and preparation stuff for Comic Fiesta 2015. This year the event was held in new hall, Mines Convention Centre Kuala Lumpur, after 3 years in KLCC.

I had experience for opening booth in Comic Fiesta, it was in 2011 and 2012 with group of artist friends. However, this year I solely opened alone of my product with a friend together wished to display our dolls.

Oh,  it was my first time that I submit my artwork to Comic Fiesta 100 Days countdown and I was on Day 58 :)


Comic Fiesta 2015 Art Countdown by MikoHon3y3a3y on DeviantArt

What's special about it, I got exposure on their official page and my art will be on the event's gallery. I saw my art on top there !



My booth was located at Row H , shop number 4. Half table was set up with dolls and the other were stuffs for sale. Here how it looked :

Miko^Hon3y3a3y Booth  2 - ii



I did not sell many product. I sold my previous Comic Fiesta mascots button badges.
The new thing are stickers, not just any stickers but car window stickers !




Most of them were sold out in Day 2, the rest I sold on my Facebook page and I ship worldwide. Many of fans ask to print more characters and take custom request. I will make them when I finished my early tasks. (quite busy recently, haha )

These are the highlight photos of the event :

Miko^Hon3y3a3y Booth  1- ii

Little Helper 2

Do Not Touch

Oho!

BW Kitties

Would You Like I follow You?

.. and finally, my loot of Comic Fiesta 2015. ( Do you find something fancy? )

Please check on my Flickr fore more photos ;)

Loot of CF'15

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This comic fiesta is so lovely. I loved everything here. Recently went to an exhibition at event space Chicago. I found that very interesting as many new ideas were there to plan events. Have taken many ideas from there and threw parties that turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete