Wednesday 18 November 2015

Finally, unboxing my Picco Neemo Lil' Fairy Erunoe !


This is a quick post to notify that I've finally open my Azone Lil' Fairy Erunoe. Oh God, it took me 6 months I think (?) to release her from this box cage.

For all this time, I was occupied with other things or really not in the mood to do the unboxing video. Usually, if there's doll come in, I will shoot video of unboxing. It's like their birth moment I would like to capture so I can watch it later.

Presenting, Sachiko ( さちこ) , my new little fairy. She is literally small as fairy, I have to handle delicately with her. It's all worth it with that cutie looks on her face. Oddly, she suppose be my doll's doll. Let's see how she goes, haha .

I did give personal opinion and advice regarding this small doll, please watch it here.

P/S : Sorry for the video quality not very good, I recorded with my webcam in low light condition.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first azone girl! <3 I have three hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have them all? wow. I never expect to own this one if my friend were not selling her.

      Delete