Monday 3 October 2016

Dollmeet : Mini Dollmeet@Perfume Dance Cafe


It's been awhile I didn't write about doll meet. In fact, this is not the first this year, there were previous events but I didn't take good picture of it, so there's no sharing from my side. ( >_< ;)

As far I could remember the previous doll meets after Dollfest 2016 were Macaron Doll Tea Party ' & ' Dollfie Raya Gathering '.

The doll meet was hosted by Roselyn & Shinya at interesting place, Perfume Dance Cafe. It's located on the first floor of IOI Mall, Putrajaya. This cafe is from Taiwan and popular with their dessert. The cafe theme is "Romance of European" with lovely classic music background, I feel humble to come in the cafe with casual clothe.

Overall cafe looks, fancy right? *credits photo to placesandfoods.com

The space for us to stay was booked earlier. Apparently, they have a small room besides their balcony windows. Therefore, the lighting is good here (or shall I say much bright). Since the weather is good, my photos taken with over exposed. ha..ha..I have to adjust a little.

Doll meet space

As the cafe looks extravaganza, of course the menu would not be like other cafes we usually go to. Surprisingly, it's not that expensive ! Food & drinks start from RM15 above.

:D All attendees have agreed to order something at least in order to cater the requirement of renting the space there. Knowing that me & hubby are broke assess, we had our lunch earlier and planned to order dessert & drinks there.

I wish to point out the uniqueness of the dessert here. Friend told me that the cream is  homemade.
Unfortunately (or maybe due to hunger), I forgot to snap our dessert photo :p Thus, I took these photos from another blog.

The top seller dessert here is called Dancing Diva, everything there is edible and the pump heel made with white chocolate.

Dancing Diva RM22.90 , *credit photo to squallcuisine.com

However, me & hubby didn't order that one. Roselyn was kind to share her Dancing Diva for us to taste the goodness. Oh yes, I love the strawberry cream :9 It was so good to be serve as top seller here. The portion is good enough for two person.

Meanwhile, we ordered this one, 'Chocolate Lover'.  A must for every chocolate lover.

Chocolate Lover ,  RM16.90 , *credit photo to squallcuisine.com

As much cliché as it sounds, it's true because the chocolate sauce is homemade and it wasn't too sweet. Hubby loves chocolate than me, that's why we picked this. I would rather prefer 'Dancing Diva' instead.

Done with food, let's talk about the doll attended. Here was where I could meet my client complete doll ( I did her doll faceup). We pose the doll together and capture some nice photos like the girls are having fun time together, eating dessert, lol. 

Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe
Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe
Miyu (in middle)  & Misa (on right)

I  brought my three girls, Miyu, Misa and Marissa. Well, Marissa wasn't available here because I forgot to snap her photo. Plus, her pose was awkward. LOL.

Click to Show/Hide

*credits photo to Neko and Hana's Photo Album



Below are doll(s) I would like to feature here . . .

Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance CafeMini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe
Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe
Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe
Mini Dollmeet @ Perfume Dance Cafe

For other photos in the event that don't feature here, you may look in this slideshow :






That's all my report of the event. I had a wonderful + awkward meet. I will definitely return to this cafe for the scrumptious dessert ! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)



No comments:

Post a Comment