Saturday 29 October 2016

Dollpaca 2016 's Haul


Welcome to another exciting presentation of stuff  I bought for my collection ! ( especially for my dollies hehe..) Last early October, I went to Bangkok, Thailand for the doll convention. This is my first oversea convention and I was so excited.

Thailand has been amazing. I traveled with 7 friends, including my husband. We went for 3 days 2 night. (8 - 10 October 2016)
(I know it's quick >.< , I should take longer holidays ) I love Thailand food, the spice level is perfect. The street snacks really satisfy my taste buds. Did I mention, the food there are cheap ? The boundaries we had was distance to travel, that's why we stock our food supply from 7-11 store for breakfast and late snack. However, compare to the price in Malaysia, 7-11 is not really convenient for us because the price is slight expensive from retailers.

I did a vlog for the  my walk through the event, so if you would like to see how's the event look like, play the video :


After roamed the hall for like 3 hours plus, the bag of regret has been brought back.

Shall we see what's inside?


Here we goes, tadaa ~ ! Dollpaca actually an event that combine multiple end sellers, handmade, agents and groups who imported item from tabao. Some of these item below are used item but the condition still good and of course, good price too. I'm not sure the exact number of money I've spent, it somewhere around 6,000 baht.


Now I will break down the item and elaborate the details ^^  I might not sure some item's brand, so I will write it down If I do.  I labeled the item in the picture with alphabets for easier identification.

Sorry for the messy hair, they're fresh from the plastic xD

a
Brand : unknown. Purchased from Marison Eyes booth. I thought the size is 8-9" wig as the sign placed on the table, but when I tried to put it on, it feels tight on my DD head, barely fit so I think the wig is 7-8" size, suitable for MSD head.

b
Brand : Lullaby Poem wig, series LPW033, colour : snow white. I found out this colour is limited. I bought this from their agent in Thailand. Good thing is the wig is on sale, usually it cost around 22 - 25 usd, it was on sale for 15 usd.


a & b
Brand : unknown. Used. The size is either 8-9" or 9-10". I don't know the booth name, but they sold various item new and used. The fur wigs condition are still good and thick. This will be good for boy BJD boys. I forgot the price.

c
Brand : Ardeur de l'amour : Fur wig with with ears, mid long - black. Size is 8-9. The fur wig feels softer than a & b. It also has tiny ears, resemblance cat or wolf. I forgot the price but it's website, the price is 19.50 usd.


a & b
Brand : 池子眼 , OOAK handmade eyes by China artist, Ah Jin's Chi  Zi Yan. Both are 14mm.  They are also known as water colour eyes. These are surprise purchased when my travel buddy informed these eyes are unique from the China artist. The eyes are reflective towards light, thus they don't dim in dark lighting. Recently, I found out that the artist will be busy and will not be making the eyes so soon. If I knew this , I would purchase more, at least 16mm collection. Too bad I forgot the price but it was not expensive than other well-known brands.


a & b
Brand : unknown. For 1/3 scale doll. It's from Taobao agent who opened the booth there. I think they are cute top and lingerie for my girls. I forgot the price.


Brand : unknown. For 1/3 scale doll. It's from the same Taobao agent's booth above. I love the overall look and the set only cost around 1050 Baht for everything includes panties (it's black tho /gg) and thigh high socks. The knit jacket can be mix-match for other outfits.


Brand : Noolek HappyMade. This is specially made for Kikipop size. I've been eyeing this fluffy coat since Dollfest Malaysia 2016 but I didn't have much money back then. The tailor is from Thailand, so I wouldn't miss this chance to get the coat from her. I forgot the price.


Brand : Unknown, I think it's handmade. I'm so bad for not noting the booth owner name. >.< This is for 1/4 scale doll. I was looking for a dress for my new daughter, Miya. There were a lot cute style outfits on sale but I wanted something cheeky and sexy for her. So this dress at least suit the requirement. I think the price was 500 Baht, quite cheap.


a
Brand : Unknown, it's handmade from Thailand artist. Fits 8-9" head size. Very cute big bow headband, I love huge headgear for my dolls. Price if not mistaken 130 Baht.

b
Brand : Unknown. I'm not sure how they make this. This is inflatable balloon with bendable wire provided. I may tie the wire to the balloon and it will looks like the balloon is floating when my doll holding it. It has been circulated through doll convention, I always curious where it came from and I saw the booth in Dollpaca. I forgot the price but it was little expensive.


a
Brand : Hina Garden, thigh high socks for 1/3 scale doll. Hina Garden is my friend booth, came all the way from Malaysia to open their first booth oversea ^^ I bought white and black pair and they are sewn by my friend. The price is super cheap, less than RM10/pair. There was funny incident when I bought this with Malaysian Ringgit instead Thai Baht at the event xD.

b
Brand : Naraya. Although this was not purchased in Dollpaca, I'm just gonna mix them in my haul. I bought the mini tote bag that fit 1/3 scale doll from Naraya, a famous shop for its bags. The mini bag is for storing coin or any small items but my friend found it and had an idea its good for the doll. It's cheap like around 50 Baht.

and lastly , I would like to show what I got from Animate Bangkok (it's not doll related) ,

Deco Rich Diabolic Lover Vol. 2 : PVC brooch + pin 

I urged to get this one since it was last in the random box. So, I would like to try my luck and of course I'm attracted how cute Ayato's brooch on cover.


Besides Ayato (No.1) , I also wish to get Kanato (No.2) or Laito (No.3). Basically, I don't mind everyone except Reiji (No.5) and Yui (No.6). I don't like Reiji's Frankenstein look and Yui, I don't fond female character, haha.

After unboxing, I actually got Shu (No.1) , oh well, a Grim Reaper wasn't so bad. :p I'm going to keep him. This is how he looks like :

That's all wrap up everything I got from Bangkok, Thailand. Sorry that I don't post picture of  my doll looks like when wearing the stuff above. I will wear them from time to time. So be sure to follow m Flickr because I do upload mostly my doll pictures and you may see it there :)

Thank you Bangkok for amazing experience !



No comments:

Post a Comment