Monday 19 September 2016

Attending : Animangaki 2016


The annual must-go ACG event has return. On 2016, it was held on 27th & 28th August 2016 , same venue , Sunway Pyramid Conventional Centre.

However, I'm going to write only the coverage of Dollfie Dream Malaysia display booth on the event itself. That's the main reason I went by the day.


I just realized the entrance ticket was raised. I remember it was just RM30 for both days, but now it's RM50. Due to my finance low condition, I didn't see a point why I would go for 2 days, so I decided to go on 28th August, Sunday.

I went on noon, around 1pm (which was quite late he..he..) and headed to the dollfie booth. Again, this year Animangaki gave us space for us to display our girls.

I would like to share some pictures from the scene, although it's not much because I came late and the set up took some time. ( I don't know why I took long time to prepare my girls =.=" )

Animangaki 2016 - 15
Group Photos of Dolls that Attend on 2nd Day

I brought my 2 girls, Misa & Miyu with cameo of cat girls. If you notice, they wore the new pretty eyes by Japanese artist, RONRONSHUKA. Got them by help of a friend.

Animangaki 2016 - 14


The rest will be my friends dolls. Some of them came from Kuching (west of Malaysia ) , Brunei & Singapore. So the event itself is kinda our annual gathering venue :)

Here are some highlights :

Animangaki 2016 - 12
Animangaki 2016 - 10
Animangaki 2016 - 09
Animangaki 2016 - 11
Animangaki 2016 - 07
Animangaki 2016 - 01Animangaki 2016 - 03

You may look the other photos on this slideshow :




Besides the doll booth, I didn't explore throughout  Animangaki this year. I wandered around 4pm just to know most good things were sold out already. I have not attracted on event stage performance, neither cosplayers. Thus there's nothing much besides the merchandise and artist booth around.

These are what I managed to grab last minutes with limited budget, haha !
p/s : The nendoroids are COD item from my friend.

Loots !

That's all I guess from Animangaki 2016. Till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment