Wednesday 26 March 2014

BJD-Asia : Manic March Doll Meet

Host : Melissa Ho from facebook group, BJD-Asia
Date : 22 March 2014, Saturday
Location : Brew & Bread Cafe, One City Mall, Subang USJ, Malaysia.
Time : Starting 12pm


What a busy weekend ! However, it was interesting since I got to bring my doll meets a lot of friends on last Saturday. This is my second doll meet, by the way. Previously, it was held on studio. This time, we gathered in cafe located in newly open mall.

The amount of us were less than 20, so we shifted to upstairs space to hang out. There were estimate 42 dolls attended. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



Chiyo was wearing this bunny pink winter furry coat. It's her favorite dress and she carried her bunny plushie too as she was nervous meeting new people. Oh, did you notice she has blue eyes now? The colour reflects nicely. They were from Mako Eyes . I suppose to do short review on this.

*Post filled with images inside*

Xyn from Crobidoll. Caught my eyes from first sight. 
She looks very well when in front of me.


These two adorable twin sisters melted everyone's hearts


Another twin handsome brothers


The colour looks very good on them!


This boy looks cute and energetic


Woah, limited Ringdoll Frankenstein ! Poor him got photo bombed behind. LOL

Tempted to remove the garment.. hmms hmms  (/゚Д゚)/


Oh, DD's family also joined us.


 Hinako, SQ Lab moe with DD Rina's custom sillicone body, squishy boobies (*≧m≦*) 


 D'aww, these make me feel want to have YoSD size doll


We had a good time, to be honest, I ordered iced milk coffee with caramel at the cafe, however I can't taste any caramel at all. It was so bitter. Even the default one is already that bitter, adding sugar cost MYR2.00. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

At least, 'someone' (ehem!) has good time . . .

 Chiyo : Whattt Miko-sama? Don't give me that stares. I'm just happy with my oni-chan.

And finally we end up the party with group photo, YAY!

For more exciting pictures, please visit my flickr.
Clicky here ➨  Miko^Hon3y3a3y Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment