Monday 19 May 2014

He Has Returned

Ohh.. Ohhh.. ! He's home, he's home ! He's finally returned from U.S.
Chiyo has been waiting this forever for his brother to come home. She missed so much his big brother.

Chiyo has big brother called Kash. His full name is Koyuki Kash Hellstinger. They look different though because different mother. Yes, the father, Japanese, married with 2 ladies, a Japanese and American. Kash was further his study in U.S and graduated. He decided to come home and take care of Chiyo.

That's about the introduction of Kash and Chiyo's relationship :]  Let's check on the arrival of Kash. I've been waiting for 3 months for him.

Kash is Iplehouse doll (www.iplehouse.com). He is a S.I.D (Senior Iplehouse Doll) Eric.
Iplehouse is company from Korea and well-known for their beautiful and realistic doll sculpture close to human features.

Why I chose Iplehouse? Well, I was looking for my first SD boy, I did some research on few companies to find which is suitable for Chiyo's brother. Too bad most of the companies boys are rather slender & skinny. I was hoping to have a buff and muscle boy. I caught my eyes on two companies, Soom & Iplehouse.

Soom has great dolls but the one I wanted is limited one, it's hard to catch up the order since everyone has eyes on them. That's explained I moved to Iplehouse.

To be surprise, Eric's smile caught my eyes. He has twin brother though, Claude. However, he's limited too. Eric is standard S.I.D. 

These are the company photo for Eric, charming smile, isn't he?

There were some options for Eric and I picked normal skin, general jointed with make up type B.

His stats as below :
* Height : 65 cm
* Weight : 2.12 kg
* Head Mesurement : 21.8 cm (8.4 inch, M size wig)
* Neck Mesurement : 12 cm
* Chest size : 33.7 cm
* Shoulder width : 17 cm
* Arm length : 22 cm
* Arm mesurement : 12 cm
* Wrist mesurement : 7 cm
* Waist mesurement : 24 cm
* Hip mesurement : 29.3 cm
* Thigh mesurement : 18.4 cm
* Waist to toe length : 41 cm
* Ankle mesurement : 8.5 cm
* Foot length : 9.2 cm
* Wig size : 8 - 9 inch
* Default eye size : 12mm
I got his default eyes as blue ( I requested so) and sometime it looks like he wearing green-blue eyes :3 I think it's acrylic eyes.

I ordered him on 13 February 2014 and he's delivered to me at 16 May 2014. He is my birthday gift from my boyfriend by the way. ( I was born in 15 March)

Le simple box
 The delicious body

Besides that, I add on 3 wigs and 1 set of clothe into the shopping list. The clothe , its a black leather jacket, as you can see on the default company photo, was not really in my wishlist, but I can't hesitate to get it. It was expensive , around USD250. I planned to buy it later, but to think of the doll coming to me, why not I just chip in because this will save me on shipping fee. Yeah, I got myself a set of clothe doll which even my clothe never get that high. ( .___.)

Since my last doll is MSD size, once I start carrying SD buff, I realized he is so hugeee and I won't complain anymore carrying my Chiyo.

I made video of opening box. Here :


 I played with him from 10.00pm - 3/4.00am. So, I was super blur on his photography session and styling his hair, and these some pictures I bearable to show to public.

Someone did call him Michael Jackson. LOL


Look the height comparison between Chiyo and Kash. Chiyo looked so little.

See? I told you I not sure how to style out guy's hair. He looks kinda sissy now with that type of make up. Ohh..I need to work on something to show his manliness. I need ltike a beanie or something for his head. Those wigs like man wake-up hair, thick and unbrush. ( >.< )

Last but not least, look at how them both bond after meeting each other ~


Kash : Chiyo, look the camera!


That's all from me for now. For more pictures on what item I got and the other wigs, please check my Flickr.

Check them out because it worth a lot to see!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/34551301@N02/

No comments:

Post a Comment