Monday 21 April 2014

Crobidoll Haul #1 Review

Soooo... I decided to host a Group Order (GO), it's my first time for doing GO!
Wigs for Chiyo is one of my doll plan this year and the time has come for me to get for her (..or she'll get mad :p)
These was a quite long hold GO due to lack of participants, around 1 month half - 2 month. In beginning , the GO hostesses have 2 person but then retreated, and so along 1 participant. Thus, only me left and I was lucky to have 2 kind person to join my mini GO.

The GO was a success. Crobi does reply Q&A quick within 24 hour and once you confirm your order with payment, surprisingly they e-mail me on the same day, my order was on shipping already. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ (what a quick service ! and luckily the items are in the stock) I was so excited to have this speedy service since we all know, deep inside we are all impatient to receive the item we order.

  • Date of Order : 10th April 2014
  • Date Item Shipping : 10 April 2014
  • Date Item Arrived  : 16 April 2014
  • Location : Korea > Malaysia


Let's see what I got ..


I mainly buy wig for my Chiyo, so 3 wigs for her and I kinda like some accessories, so picked below :
    These are dreamy box I received. Crobidoll gave me a tissue pouch with Crobi's doll pictures on it.٩(●˙˙●)۶


    These are picture of the wigs we ordered, bottom two were my GO participant's. They are CRWL-59 (Milky Blond) & CRWL-81 (Mermaid)

    I can't wait to try on Chiyo, she will have new looks now since previously she only have 2 Wigs from original company and Tabao Litch (I assume). I will put the photo I taken with my camera with the Crobidoll's picture for comparison. This will help some future buyer to judge and choose for their order. 

    The problem always occur the actual colour VS company's photo colour, the wig cap fitting and the texture/feel of the wig itself.

     The model itself is Chiyo, Dream of Doll / Child : Petsha, which is my MSD.

    CRWM-93 Light Black
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/34551301@N02/13974159353/
     Picture was taken under fluorescent light. Click Image for larger view

    Comment : The colour isn't much different, as predictable, dark colour usually is safe colour to buy. The length is suitable for my dear. However, the fringe is too long, covered her eyes, which explain why I had to clip aside her fringe. I need to cut it out to suit her.

     CRWM-70 Gradiation Pink
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/34551301@N02/13974175703/
     Picture was taken under fluorescent light. Click Image for larger view

    Comment : This wig surprise me. It doesn't look good with bare eyes but do wonders on photograph. The grey colour is fine but the pink highlighted is more to red-ish than pink-ish. The fringe is good on her , length is fine but the wig cap is bigger than Chiyo's head, I need to use silicone cap to fit.

     CRWM-62 Mellow Cream
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/34551301@N02/
     Picture was taken under fluorescent light. Click Image for larger view

    Comment : More on golden brown than red-ish brown as shown on company's photo. The wig made my Chiyo less Asian look. As far I can say, this is my favorite wig purchased among three because it fits Chiyo's head very well.

    That's all about wigs. About the Violin. It was made exactly as the company's photo but with slight defect because there's white bulb of paint on the bow. I need to sand off maybe and paint it black to cover the defect. I felt it was a rip off since I saw label "Made in China" .

    Ahahah.. for second I thought they made it.I could get cheaper maybe If I got help from my friend.


    Conclusion :
    Crobi's wig is soft & good quality. Service reply & delivery is quick. Although, be careful if you really particular on wig's colour, they don't pretty much similar as company's photo. Look for real references from older purchaser. I believe Crobi's photo is more red-ish tone. Still, I won't hesitate to buy from them again :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment