Thursday 24 August 2017

Attending : Animangaki 2017


It's August of the year 2017 and Animangaki is back ! The location is same, Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre but it's earlier on date. The theme this year is Magic & Elements. They said upon entrance, you will be sort to each house elements , fire, grass or wind; however I never really pay attention on in house event and just go wherever I want.

This year, I could attend only on Day 2 due to other commitment and the ticket price has increased to RM30 / day. So, it's a wise decision to go for one day; when I didn't looking forward to the whole
event program. I've noticed the reduction of people attended because it wasn't so pack compared to previous year. Hmm, maybe it's just me or it's people rather crowd on Day 1.


I went early that day and reach around 11am, since me & husband haven't eat yet so we decided to have lunch first. My friends joined later. We went inside around 12pm and I wanted us to stay until the event ends.
Rage all the way ! ヽ( ゚∀゚)ノ┌┛)`Д゚)

I brought Misa & Maya together with us. After the ticket counter (aka entrance) , as usual the area we have to go through is the collectors display rooms. That's where Dollfie Dream Malaysia's booth located and the table location has moved to the first besides room entrance.

Dollfie Dream Malaysia booth
Dollfie Dream Malaysia's Animangaki 2017 booth

In the beginning, I wanted to go as regular visitor and not attach to any booth but I changed my mind when I saw there was space to place my dolls.

Misa & Maya

Here are some highlight photos from the booth :

Looking good, girls
Lolis
Emilia , so pretty
Maya
Hijab on doll
A cute BJD in doujins area (not sure whom she belongs)

I stayed beside the booth quite a while because I met few friends who were just around that time. Then I proceed to the stage, merchandise & doujins area to check what's good they serve this year.

Note that I'm in saving mode. I have to think twice before purchase something; especially things that good to get but I have no idea where to put them.

Although, it was little fail because we pushed our wallet to limit that day. Here are my loots :

The Loots
Some of them are pre-ordered, so I collect them from the seller/friend. ( The pins, Mimikyu plush & Laboon plush). Also, can we take a moment to appreciate this beautiful artwork of Shuten Douji from artist line up of Wold Den Circle ?


We went good circle of the event hall in case we wasn't missing anything good and then sat in front of stage to watch whatever they served (it was prize giving ceremony and DJ performance by DJ IOSYS / D. Watt.

To be honest, strangely I feel quite boring to be around this kind of event, because it's the same things year over year and what's changing is the current trend.

Plus what I hate is the commercial booths. I don't understand how some shops are allowed to bring in bootlegs merchandise and fool those newbies collectors. Management should look particularly on booth applicants to protect the market from the greedy sellers.

That's about it. Sigh, perhaps it's my age? I'm getting old for these ACG events.

No comments:

Post a Comment