Saturday 3 October 2015

Watch me Unboxing Gudetama Cafe Re-MeNT / ぐでたまカフェ リーメント [Review]



Oh lookie ! What I got here. It's my first Re-MeNT and it's the new sensation character from Sanrio, Gudetama / ぐでた! (or the egg dude, some people called him) There are more Re-Ment Gudetama series, mine one is called Gudetama Cafe / ぐでたまカフェ. It's a series of food sets with Gudetama on them because he's an egg, lol.

I bought this at local shop in my area named XL-Shop, it has both physical and online store. The online store link is : XL-ShopDotcom . I got Gudetama Cafe for RM128 . Hehe, Re-MeNT is not cheap even they came is small sizes, about 1/6 or 1/12 scale.


I thought it would be fun to have opening box video and I made it together with my boyfriend. I had to look for free time for the recording and it was night and I finish around 1a.m. I was quite tired after that. This Re-MeNT set will look great if I have diorama of cafe setting with Nendoroids around. I'm a fan of Gudetama and it is fun to have this on my collection.

Here's my opening box video of Gudetama Cafe. The video is dark because I shoot indoor with low resolution digital camera but at least you can watch the flow on the fun of opening fresh boxes. Please enjoy yourself !


No comments:

Post a Comment