Friday 31 July 2015

I'm back with recent random doll haul !


Hello, there.
It's been awhile, I know, I know, I'm sorry. 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

I had too much things going on (and being procrastinate..), I should have write this post earlier, but finally I've decided it's now and NOW. These stuffs are in my hands like  months ago , took them pictures but I left it dusk in the desktop file.

This time, the haul is from Volks and stuff I get from friend's booth, Macaron Doll in C2AGE 2015.

Check my flickr album below for more pictures of the event :)

Macaron Doll Booth at Doll Gathering @ C2AGE 2015, HELP International School

Another big news is. . I'm getting another girl!  BUT, I don't complete her yet and give her name. She will be my first custom modding mold by myself. This need to take slowly as it's a delicate process.

For a head start, she is a Volks Mini Dollfie Dream (MDD) body with DDH-01 head (normal skin).


I obtained her body from friend's help when he was on trip to Japan, but the head was sold out. Therefore, 2 months later I got her 2 heads, which one I bought from a friend and another is I bought from Volks when they restocked the heads. I got myself two heads because I have two looks I need to mod, one of the mod is risky since I want her to have open mouth, at least another head is spare if any case fails.

I would definitely share my experience on modding the head when she is ready. Right now, I'm still collecting tools for the modding process.

Let's get back to haul story.


It was my first time to attend C2AGE , it's another mini anime, manga, game, Cosplay convention (ACG) held by community. I never intended to attend but due to friends opened dollie goods booth here, I decided to meet them.

It was bad timing though, I don't really have much saving on my hand to purchase lotsa stuff. I actually said to myself 'try not buy anything' , but HAHA.. that always a lie to begin with. I even told my boyfriend to hold me when I'm struggling to get a stuff.

In the end, I over spent. I did owe my friend to obtain some of these stuffs. Let's see what they are.
Thigh-high socks & Outfit Set ( see-through shirt + skirt)

The outfits (top & skirt) I bought, it's tailored by local Cosplay tailor, Neko Workshop.  Meanwhile, the socks, the black one is gift from my friend and the navy blue, polka dots brown socks are second handed item I purchased, they were cheap and still in good condition.

Wig gel & 16mm unknown brand eyes

Beside that, Macaron Doll released their own wig gel. I never use gel on wigs, so I bought to try on. Probably best for my fur wigs. Next of it is 16mm  blue glass eyes. I never have glass eyes before so this is my first, I'm attracted with its colour. It's unknown brand , but I guess it's from tabao site.


Resin fox ears& resin cat ears (with magnets)

Ok, these are resin ears, the first one is unblushed / not painted ears, it looks rather like fox ears. I won this from lucky draw. hehehe..The other one is cat ears blushed / painted that I bought. I always wanted resin ears for quite awhile, now only the chance to get them.

Aye, let's move on to Volks' loots. Here they are.

Can you guess what they are?

The list of item above is :
1. DD head (DDH-01) - normal skin (eyeholes opened)
2. MDD hand (MDD-H-04) - normal skin
3. MDD hand (MDD-H-02) - normal skin
4. DD hand (DDII-H-04B-SW) - semi-white skin
5. Skirt 1/6 size doll (belongs to my friend)


So you can see I'm slowly completing my dear mini Dollfie Dream here xD Most of the popular hand sold out fast, so I just grab what available. I just can't stand when I heard they restock DDH-01 head, it always sold out fast and take like 2-3 months to restock.

Last but special, it was from after sale Volks Dollpa 33 in May 2015. It was a click war ! Although I aim an outfit , Tree Fairy Set , I lost it due heavy traffic. However, it's not a huge downer since I managed to grab another that I like, Komame Wrapping Blanket.

Yiii.. it's so cute !


It came in quite big box and I'm surprise by it's size. I'm not able to do proper review about it since I have not open the packaging yet (it's still inside plastic LOL , look how lazy I am).  A friend in Facebook shared on how does it looks on doll.

credits to Facebook : Furry Nekomimi

It's adorable right, though it's not necessary + risky since its black coloured outside (might stains the doll), but it gives cute impression upon carrying doll like this. o(^◇^)o

That's all for now, I'm sorry I don't have any picture of my dolls wearing them. It's still keep in my closet until I feel to try them out.

Feel free to check my Flickr as I may update my dolls wearing any of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment