Friday 16 January 2015

Hello, Miku. Welcome to your temporary home !


Bam! Welcome to the box opening of Dollfie Dream Hatsune Miku, as I promised. Finally can write the blog once I done taking the photos.

After the long time wait, like 1 year LOL , she finally arrived at 26 December 2014.
*warning : load of pictures inside

This is the official picture and details :
credits photo to Volks.co.jp

However, newsflash, she's not belong to me. I resell her to a lady in Brazil. I decided not to keep her because she's not normal skin and I'm out of budget. I have another girl to aim to.

I have the honor from the owner to opening the box and inspect her. Hurr..hurr.. shall we open the box now?
Overall look of Miku's box
Aye, the box is pretty and quite special from other's DD (at least compared to my Akira, the normal yellow box ¬’¬’ ).  It's so pretty , illustrated by iXima.
The moment when the box is opened

Yas! I like how the box is in turquoise green colour.  How delicate they packed Miku. With the bra-style strap holding her, unlike normal DD just tie in with ribbon. Haha.
Special tie

Let's see what the other item included, such booklets and clothes.
The booklets, included with Miku's tattoo on upper arm
These define Miku's default outfit

Hmm.. a mystery box?

Ohh, it's the headphone set!

The stain tape and extra hand is included

 To be fair, I told the owner I'm not going to open the clothe set to preserve the freshness of opening box as what she should experience. Though, she allowed me to have some photoshoot with Miku. Yay! ٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶. Now let's open this beautiful.


I love that greenish mix blue eye. So pretty.

At beginning, I thought Miku has DDS body (same as my Misa), but once I put her aside, just realized she's a DDIII. Matured 'pettanko' (small chest) for the win ! xD
Misa looks so small when Miku on side xD
Wow, the DDIII's body hips don't lie


So that's it. Misa is quite happy she has a friend to accompany her for awhile. I plan to do a proper photoshoot on her on one fine day. Mostly will be update on my flickr. Don't forget to follow me, ok?

For more clear picture, click picture below to go :3. See ya gain !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/34551301@N02/sets/72157649868540919/


No comments:

Post a Comment