Sunday 11 January 2015

What's this?! No..I could see money flying away (Haul)


Happy new year, 2015 !
(so belated post _(:3_/∠))

It's been awhile I don't post around here. Here I come with recent update aye! Last December 2014, we had annual anime-con , Comic Fiesta 2014 and it's was FILLED WITH PEOPLE. I barely breathe.




Summarize it, in term of event program itself, I didn't enjoy because too much crowd, but merchandise, yes !

Still, I was disappointed when I didn't get some stuff because it was sold out in Day 2. //sulk I was going alone Usually, I carry my doll with me, and in Day 1, I carried my boy doll (worst decision ever!). Imagine carrying heavy loads for next 6 hours. I carried my doll in my arm and I can't feel my arm anymore in next 3 days. へ(´д`へ)

The event layout was drastically changed, the performance stage is on upper floor, no more along side the halls, I have to walk long way to reach the classic art booth. Urgh! That is the biggest reason I didn't follow the event program. My only hope was getting along with my doll friends. Lucky that, if else my con-trip would be so dull.
Here's my loots pictures, loving them and they are awesome ! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶*:・゚✧
Day 1

Day 2

My favorite loot is the T-shirts. They're the talented artists from Thailand, they have Facebook page and call themselves Chapter One .

The next one is, the pillow plushie, or so called dakikamura, it's from Tomodachi T-shirt , the character is Tomo-tan. I attracted to the character from first I saw her few months ago. So luckily they dropped by Comic Fiesta and bring the pillow together.

Let's move to haul story.

Recently, I received a lot parcels including my pre-order Dollfie Dream Hatsune Miku. (but I won't write that one in this post). They are my dolls' accessories, collectibles and face up material.

Beautiful boxes :p

Hurr..hurr..hurr.. look at these boxes/parcel. They were ordered like last 2 months and they came within 1 week day after day. My office mates starred at me for receiving delivery every day. Haha!

So, come see what I have here . .


This is my highlight. Furry cat ears & tails ! Especially for Misa , he..he. She's a cat girl anyway. It's handmade from talented person in Japan, suijin725eb. It will looks something like this :


It include 1 pair of kitty ears and 2 kitty tails with different length. I will try on Misa and upload the picture in my Flickr. c:

Next is a sling side bag from DollHeart.com. I was looking for Dollfie Dream Mariko Sensei's bag kinda looking, but not exactly as back pack but a sling bag.

and this is the Doll Heart 's sling bag.


I saw Doll Heart sells one as a pre-order and I quickly grabbed it! It's in SD size. The colour is just perfect. and the material is velvet. The cover can be open but little difficult since I has to tangle out the belt pin and I can put things inside the bag.

Next is  what I should call it, rather an repulsive purchase when I found out I can't wait to get my hand off it. It's a Nendoroid 27a Konata Izumi !



27a is the cutest since she has the cat ears which I can resist. I found out there's 27d Konata Izumi series too (which not in picture). It same look as 27a but without the Akira's statue stand the hands for holding newspaper is include.

No regrets! Last but not least, something I should have long time ago, a legit clear acrylic that shines, Tamiya Colour Acrylic X-22 - Clear. This one always no stock my local physical store and it made me go through local market forum to obtain one, second handed !

Be sure to check out the result on my flickr. ( I mostly upload my face up job there !)

Wew, that's all for recent haul. I'm broke, thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment