Sunday 24 August 2014

Miko & Misa completed ALS Ice Bucket Challenge



Hi there !
I'm sure everyone heard about the phenomenal ice bucket challenge from ALS Association. The challenge become viral after lot of celebrities done it.

I was not give my concern about this campaign. I thought it was some stupid trend for pouring ice on yourself and call it as challenge. As for me, soaking your body in iced water is more challenging.




But then, I saw blog post titled , 'This is why Ice Bucket Challenge' matters', I knew that moment I was an ignorance.

This heartfelt video by Anthony Carbajal has changed my mind and he's the reason I'm up for this challenge.
Watch it here : http://youtu.be/h07OT8p8Oik

I'm sure there's some of us who still think ALS ice bucket challenge is bit ridiculous, but before your utterly negative opinions, please look into both situations.

This guy, KKortez3, from youtube (and he's quite cute too.. hehe), totally nailed what I had on my mind, to prove why the haters should think twice before say your opinion.
Watch it here : http://youtu.be/gv-g_KOzx8o

ALS is really scary disease and I never know about this until this campaign release. This mean the awareness is working :)

I hoping ALSA.org will do their best to find the possible treatment for the patients and I believe there's no illness without cure.

We may do our part by funding for their research. You may donate here: http://bit.ly/1v5t0EP

Well, this is my video for the challenge, I'm glad I could be the part of this huge awareness campaign. It was hella fun :D



Hope you enjoy it, if you have your video, please share it on comment below so I could watch the #ALSIceBucketChallenge 's army !

No comments:

Post a Comment