Wednesday 12 February 2014

Miko & her neighbor Totoro

*Fan art based on My Neighbor Totoro. Watch it free here.

 I just gotta do a quick fanart after I watched this movie. Haha..I'm slow. The movie was released long time ago, and today 13.2.2014, I just finish watched one.

I love all Hayao Miyazaki's movies. My favorite so far is Spirited Away , Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbor Totoro. (Maybe that's only I watch so far. XD. They are full of beautiful scenery and something out of the mind. Look at his art concept, with beautiful water painting background, he really everyone's admirer.

I love Totoro since the cinematography reminds me of my childhood, where I explored forest and do all the wild stuff in the nature. There was no feeling disgust on dirt and lots of curiosity. The music & the sounds in the movie really made me calm and happy. I do believe sometime we really need to get out of the town and stay in the village area for getaway.

In this case , if I could meet Totoro, I would hug him this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment