Friday 21 February 2014

Blog Revamped & Address Changed !

Hello there,

Look at the time, 1.03am 22nd February 2014. This is when I finally finish modified my blog since past 2 weeks! Took awhile due I was busy with work.
And now it look neat and clean, I'm quite happy with my new blog layout.
(sorry I don't keep picture of my old blog layout)



I would like to credits imcatchingfireflies.blogspot for the inspiration of this blog layout. Check out her blog for pretty interesting things invloving doll and Mori fashion!

Previously, my blog address was, miko-and-her-wall.blogspot.com

Do take note now I simplified it to mikowall.blogspot.com

Please subscribe my blog thru e-mail if you wish to get quick notification on e-mail. You can do that by entering your e-mail address on my right tab.
Stay tune and thank you for reading.photo 12.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment